New England inspiration for this charming house of 270 m2 living space located on a generous plot of 1860 m2.
The entire house is bathed in light and enjoys a particularly "cosy" atmosphere with exposed beams and fireplaces in the 2 large living rooms.
Comfortably installed on the magnificent covered wooden terrace, you can enjoy the sun while admiring an unobstructed view of the lake and Mont Blanc.
The advantages of the house:
- Charming architecture with tastefully selected materials
- Classical concrete/brick construction with wooden cladding
- Flat plot of 1860 m2 with unobstructed view
- Exceptional light
- Wooden terrace around the house (to the east and south)
- Generously proportioned living rooms with fireplace
- Superb parents' area with bedroom overlooking the lake and mountains, a seperate office area as well as a generous dressing room and a shower with toilet and double basin.
- The lower level opening directly onto the garden floor is ideal for 2 adolescent children or guests. Each room has its own bathroom.
- Beautiful double height entrance hall with porch
- Large parking capacity: 2 undercover spaces + 3 outdoor spaces.
- Scope to install a large swimming pool.
LAY OUT :
ABOVE GROUND LEVEL:
Spacious and bright entrance hall with closets and cloakroom
Kitchen / dining room of 38m2 with fireplace
Larder adjoining the kitchen
Living room 30m2 with open fireplace and built in library
Large wooden terrace all around the house on the east, south and west sides
Room of 16 m2 with shower room and toilet (direct access to the garden and terrace)
25 m2 room with shower room, toilet and sauna (direct access to the garden and terrace)
Corridor with 4 double built-in cupboards
Passage with access to the garden
10.5 m2 fuel tank room (Possibility to replace the oil tank by a heat pump placed in the boiler room and thus free up a nice office space overlooking the garden)
Closet under the stairs
FIRST FLOOR :
Parents' area including a 22 m2 bedroom with a magnificent view of the lake and mountains, an 18 m2 office area, a large double dressing room, a shower room with double basin and toilet
Further bedroom with adjoining shower room/WC
Beautifully planted, flat and spacious fenced garden with unobstructed view of the lake and mountains
Paved terrace at garden level
Wooden terrace, partly covered, all around the house on the upper ground floor
Main entrance and seperate back door under the carport
Covered for 2 cars + 3 outdoor places
Charming house with Mt Blanc and lake views
Single family house
Givrins maison de charme 2019
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of bathrooms
Number of toilets
~ 268 sqm
Surface of parcel
~ 1860 sqm
~ 308 sqm
~ 1303 cbm
Year of construction
Domestic water heating system
Number of parkings
The energy label is the result of an evaluation of the global energy performance (energy consumption and energy source) and of the performance of the building envelope.
Givrins is a very pretty peaceful village overlooking the lake. IIt is very well served by public transport: You can reach Nyon station in just 14 minutes by the little red train (2 to 4 trains / hour). The Givrins station is just 400 m from the house. Givrins is part of the school network that includes the villages of Genolier, Arzier-Le Muids, St-Cergue and Trélex. In the village you will find a bakery, a communal inn, a music school as well as sports activities such as pilates, Tai Chi and Qi-Gong classes, which are very popular today. To the rear of the village a 5 -10 minute drive will take you to the heart of the lovely Jura hills and woods.